The display is replaced by removing the plastic cover located above the display. The cover is glued on so here you just have to pull it off or tilt it up with something pointed. The display is fastened with 3 screws, these are then unscrewed. Then disconnect the wires that come into view and replace the old display with the new one. The procedure for E2S JUNIOR in this video is the same as for E2S V2. Therefore, a model other than E2S JUNIOR is used in this video.
For helping video:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Replacing display E2S JUNIOR
- changing battery and motherboard - E2S JUNIOR
- changing to a puncture-free tire
- correction of skewed fork E2S junior
- Changing front fender and rear fender E2S junior
- Changing handlebars E2S junior
- Changing tire and hose E2S Junior
- changing the accelerator pedal - E2S junior
- tightening brake E2S junior
- tightening the folding mechanism E2S Junior