Skewed fork can occur if the scooter has been exposed of shock or impact, in the event of a fall or transport injury. If you experience that the front wheel is skewed in relation to the handlebars, you can easily adjust and straighten both the fork and the handlebars yourself. Below is a video demonstrating the steps for straightening the fork and handlebars on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for E2S JUNIOR.
Link to video:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Replacing display E2S JUNIOR
- changing battery and motherboard - E2S JUNIOR
- changing to a puncture-free tire
- correction of skewed fork E2S junior
- Changing front fender and rear fender E2S junior
- Changing handlebars E2S junior
- Changing tire and hose E2S Junior
- changing the accelerator pedal - E2S junior
- tightening brake E2S junior
- tightening the folding mechanism E2S Junior