To change to a puncture-free tire, remove the old tire and the hose inside the tire. Then put on the puncture-free tire. We recommend being two people, one holding the tire in place so it does not slip out, while another tries to push the other side of the tire into place with two screwdrivers or tire levers.
You can buy puncture-free tires from our online store.
Tips & Tricks:
You should always heat the puncture-free tire in hot water first. This makes the tire softer and more workable. Also use a good deal of soapy water or zalo in the edge, as the tire slides better into place.
You can find a video that shows good tips regarding replacing puncture-free tires by clicking below:
The helping video demonstrates a switch on the Xiaomi M365. The procedure for changing tires on the E2S JUNIOR is in this case exactly the same.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Replacing display E2S JUNIOR
- changing battery and motherboard - E2S JUNIOR
- changing to a puncture-free tire
- correction of skewed fork E2S junior
- Changing front fender and rear fender E2S junior
- Changing handlebars E2S junior
- Changing tire and hose E2S Junior
- changing the accelerator pedal - E2S junior
- tightening brake E2S junior
- tightening the folding mechanism E2S Junior