To change to a puncture-free tire, remove the old tire and the hose inside the tire. Then put on the puncture-free tire. We recommend having two pieces, one that holds the tire in place so it does not slip out, while another tries to push the other side of the tire into place with two screwdrivers or tire levers.
You can buy puncture-free tires from our online store.
Tips & Tricks:
You should always heat the puncture-free tire in hot water first. This makes the tire softer and more workable. Also use a good deal of soapy water or zalo in the edge, as the tire slides better into place.
You can find a video that shows good tips regarding changing puncture-free tires by clicking on the link below:
The help video demonstrates a switch on the Xiaomi M365. The procedure for changing tires on the E2S V2 is in this case exactly the same.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2