Changing the hose and tires on the E2S V2 is done as follows:
- First, remove the reflective stickers on the outside of the rim.
- Then unscrew the screws to loosen the small covers and use a 188mm wrench to loosen the nuts on both sides.
- The rim with tires will then come loose and you will have access to remove this. Remove the air, this makes the tire more easily removable. Use a tire lever if the tire is snug.
- Once the tire is off the rim, you can remove the hose and then replace both the hose and the tire.
- Attach the wheel back to the scooter. Remember to tighten the nuts on both sides, screw in the covers on the sides and finish by attaching the reflective stickers back to the cover.
Replacing rear tire / hose:
replacing front tire/hose:
You may buy tire and hose in our webshop.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2