How to tighten the brake:
- Loosen the screw on the pendulum located at the brake wire.
- Then push this further into the wire.
- Tighten the screw again.
5 mm unbrako
You can find a video demonstrating the tightening of the brakes on the E2S V2 by clicking on the link below:
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2