It is quite common for the brakes to beep for the first time. This is because the brake lining may be slightly uneven. With use, this will wear away, and the sound will therefore also disappear.
Do you still experience that the sound does not disappear?
If the sound should not disappear, the video link below can be followed for correction and adjustment of brakes.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2