Slack in the handlebars may appear completely arbitrary, but can also be due to driving style or rare tightening of screws. Regardless - it should be corrected immediately, so as not to make the slack permanent.
Below you will find a help video that demonstrates how you can tighten the folding mechanism yourself and correct any slack on the E2S V2.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2