Sometimes it may be a little hard to get the valve if it is far inside the wheel. This does not mean that there is anything wrong with either the valve or the valve extender. Try using a flat-blade screwdriver or similar to pry the valve forward so that you can more easily fit the valve extension.
Are you still experiencing problems with the valve or valve extender?
Send us an inquiry if this did not solve the problem! Our service team will then get back to you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2