Skewed fork can occur if the scooter has been exposed to shock or impact, in the event of a fall or transport injury. If you experience that the front wheel is skewed in relation to the handlebars, you can easily adjust and straighten both the fork and the handlebars yourself. Below is a video demonstrating the steps for straightening the fork and handlebars on the E2S V2.
Watch help video:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2