How to change battery
First, unscrew the screws under the stand plate to loosen the cover. Then unplug the cables connected to the battery. After this, you can unscrew the screws around the battery to loosen the battery. Then you can replace the old battery with the new one.
How to change motherboards
First, unscrew the screws under the stand plate to loosen the cover. Then unplug the cables connected to the system board / controller. After this you can unscrew the screws around the motherboard / controller to loosen it. Then just replace the old motherboard / controller with the new one.
Battery and motherboard replacement help video:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2