Error 21 involves an error with the motherboard.
Motherboards must be changed, contact us via email or in store, and we will send you a new motherboard.
If you cannot change the motherboard yourself, send us a bicycle and we will change it for you.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: