This may be caused by various reasons:
The probable cause is that the crank arms are not tightened well enough. If you use locktite and the problem disappears, this is where the issue was initially.
Furthermore, there may be problems with the motor, then the problem will not be solved by replacing / tightening the crank arms. Bicycle needs repair.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: