Slack in the handlebars may appear completely arbitrary, but can also be due to driving style or little tightening of screws. Regardless - it should be corrected immediately, so as not to make the slack permanent.
Below you will find a help video that demonstrates how you can tighten the folding mechanism yourself and correct any slack on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for E2S V1.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen