Changing the hose and tires on the E2S V1 is done as follows:
- First, remove the reflective stickers on the outside of the rim.
- Then unscrew the screws to loosen the small covers and use a 188mm wrench to loosen the nuts on both sides.
- The rim with tires will then come loose and you will have access to remove this. Remove the air, this makes the tire more easily removable. Use a tire lever if the tire is snug.
- Once the tire is off the rim, you can remove the hose and then replace both the hose and the tire.
- Attach the wheel back to the scooter. Remember to tighten the nuts on both sides, screw in the covers on the sides and finish by attaching the reflective stickers back to the cover
Changing rear tire and hose:
changing the front tire and hose:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen