To change to a puncture-free tire, remove the old tire and the hose inside the tire. Then put on the puncture-free tire. We recommend having two people, one that holds the tire in place so it does not slip out, while another tries to push the other side of the tire into place with two screwdrivers or tire levers.
You can buy puncture-free tires from our online store.
Tips & Tricks:
You should always heat the puncture-free tire in hot water first. This makes the tire softer and more workable. Also use a good deal of soapy water or zalo in the edge, as the tire slides better into place.
You can find a video that shows good tips regarding replacing puncture-free tires by clicking below:
The help video demonstrates a switch on the Xiaomi M365. The procedure for changing tires on the E2S V1 is in this case exactly the same.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen