Skewed fork can occur if the scooter has been exposed to shock or impacts, in the event of a fall or transport injury. If you experience that the front wheel is skewed in relation to the handlebars, you can easily adjust and straighten both the fork and the handlebars yourself. Below is a video demonstrating the steps for straightening the fork and handlebars on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for E2S V1.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen