The display is replaced by removing the plastic cover located above the display. The cover is glued on so here you just have to pull it off or tilt it up with something pointed. The display is fastened with 3 screws, these are then unscrewed. Then disconnect the wires that come into view and replace the old display with the new one.
The video below demonstrates the replacement of the display on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for E2S V1.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen