How to tighten the brake:
- Loosen the screw on the pendulum located at the brake wire.
- Then push this further into the wire.
- Tighten the screw again.
5 mm unbrako
You can find a video demonstrating the tightening of the brakes on the E2S V2 by clicking on the link below. The brake on the E2S V1 is tightened in the same way.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- correction of fork and handle
- changing handlebar E2S V2
- Changing brake lever
- changing acceleration pedal E2s V1
- Digital user manual E2S V1
- changing tire and hose E2S V1
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V1
- Changing to puncture free tire E2S V1
- changing battery and motherboard
- Changing front screen and rear screen