In this article, you will find 6 tips to extend the life of your electric bike. For thorough information on how to take care of your product and keep the warranty, read the article: Maintenance of electric bike.
- Charge the battery almost fully at least once a month during the season when the bike is not in use. Failure to do so may result in a drastic decrease in battery capacity. This is subject to improper storage of the bicycle, and is not covered by the warranty.
- Ensure proper tire pressure. At least 2.2 bar reserved for weight.
- Bicycles must be kept clean and dry. Rust and moisture damage are not covered by warranty.
- The chain must be lubricated at least once a season.
- Crank arms and pedals must be retightened after the first trip, within 40 km. Furthermore, crank arms and pedals must be retightened as required. Worn threads and broken shafts are not covered by warranty.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that gear adjustment is correct. Broken gear due to poor / incorrect gear adjustment is not covered by warranty.