There are special requirements for electric scooters, unicycles and the like to be used legally in Norway.
For legal traffic, the vehicle's characteristics will be within the legislation dealing with "Small electric vehicles". This means a maximum speed of 20km / h + 10%, where the speed limit is set by the manufacturer.
Seat is also not allowed on electric scooters, and the maximum length must not exceed 120cm.
Requirements mentioned here are not a complete list, and is valid for Norway. Be up to date on your country`s laws and requirements.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When do you get the product in stock again?
- I am buying a scooter for my child, which model should i choose?
- Which of the scootermodels have an associated app?
- What laws apply for small electric vehicles
- Scooter during the winter
- Choosing top speed
- Tailor the choice of the right scooter to your needs!