Can I buy a winter model?
No, we do not sell winter models. In relation to driving in the winter, we generally never recommend winter driving as the scooter can easily be damaged by the salt from the roads and get moisture damage during storage after driving. Damage related to scooting during the winter is not covered by warranty.
Can I order studded tires for my scooter?
No, we do not sell studded tires / winter tires. The original tires are also not designed for harsh weather and winter conditions.
Do I have to charge the scooter when I am not using it?
Yes! If the scooter is not used for 1 month, such as during winter storage, you must charge it at least once a month. Never run the scooter completely out of power and do not top charge the battery during storage. The battery percentage should not be less than 50% and should not exceed 80%.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When do you get the product in stock again?
- I am buying a scooter for my child, which model should i choose?
- Which of the scootermodels have an associated app?
- What laws apply for small electric vehicles
- Scooter during the winter
- Choosing top speed
- Tailor the choice of the right scooter to your needs!