Can I remove the speed limit myself if I want to?
No, this is not possible. For the scooter to be legal, the user must not be able to change the lock to a speed above 20 km / h.
Can I have the speed limit removed if I send the scooter to their workshop?
No, we do not offer speed limit removal. It is not possible to change the top speed of your scooter after the purchase.
Keep in mind(!) that the maximum legal speed on electric scooters is 22km / h, ie 20km / h plus a safety margin of 10% (2km / h). If the electric scooter has a higher top speed than this, it is not legal to ride on public roads. It can only be used legally in a closed area, for example on a track.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When do you get the product in stock again?
- I am buying a scooter for my child, which model should i choose?
- Which of the scootermodels have an associated app?
- What laws apply for small electric vehicles
- Scooter during the winter
- Choosing top speed
- Tailor the choice of the right scooter to your needs!