It is important to correct the slack immediately if this occurs, so that the slack does not become permanent.
Below you will find an auxiliary video that demonstrates how you can adjust the folding mechanism and correct any slack on both E-wheels E3 and E-wheels E4. The procedure is the same for both models.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- tightening slack/ folding mechanism E4
- adjusting drum brake - E4
- adjusting mechanic disk brake - E4
- changing shock absorber - E4
- changing handlebars - E4
- Inserting new "hook" - E4
- Changing display - E4
- changing acceleration pedal and/or brake lever - E4
- changing front screen E4
- changing rear screen E4