Slack in the handlebars can appear completely arbitrarily, but can also come from driving style or rare tightening of screws. Regardless - it should be corrected immediately to avoid permanent damage.
Below you will find a help video that demonstrates how you can tighten the folding mechanism yourself and correct any slack on the E2S V2 MAX.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 MAX
- tightening drum brake E2S V2 MAX
- changing handlebars - E2S V2 MAX
- changing acceleration pedal and/or brake lever E2S V2 MAX
- Changing battery and/or motherboard E2S V2 MAX
- replacing front screen
- Changing rear screen E2S V2 MAX
- Changing tire and/or hose E2S V2 MAX
- Changing display E2S V2 MAX