Skewed fork can occur if the scooter has been exposed to shock or impact, in the event of a fall or transport injury. If you experience that the front wheel is skewed in relation to the handlebars, you can easily adjust and straighten both the fork and the handlebars yourself. Below is a video demonstrating the steps for straightening the fork and handlebars on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for the E2S V2 PRO.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro