The hose and tires on the E2S V2 PRO are replaced as follows:
- First, remove the reflective stickers on the outside of the rim.
- Then unscrew the screws to loosen the small covers and use a 188mm wrench to loosen the nuts on both sides.
- The rim with tires will then come loose and you will have access to remove this. Remove the air, this makes the tire more easily removable. Use a tire lever if the tire is snug.
- Once the tire is off the rim, you can remove the hose and then replace both the hose and the tire.
- Attach the wheel back to the scooter. Remember to tighten the nuts on both sides, screw in the covers on the sides and finish by attaching the reflective stickers back to the cover.
Changing rear tire/hose:
Changing front tire/hose :
You can order both tire and hose to your scooter on our online store.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro