Slack in the handlebars may appear completely arbitrary, but can also be due to driving style or rare tightening of screws. Regardless - it should be corrected immediately, so as not to make the slack permanent.
Below you will find a help video that demonstrates how you can tighten the folding mechanism yourself and correct any slack on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for the E2S V2 PRO.
send us an inquiry if this did not solve the problem.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro