If for various reasons you need to change the display, this can easily be done yourself in the following way:
- Remove the plastic cover located above the display. this is attached with glue, if you can not pull it off you can tilt it off with something pointed.
- The display is fastened with three simple screws, unscrew these.
- Here, more wires will come into view, disconnect these and replace the old display with the new one.
Watch help video:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2