If the display does not show speed, the probable cause is that the sensor located on the back of the spokes has come loose and does not hit the sensor located on the frame at the back of the bike.
Adjust the magnet so that the "smooth" part of the magnet hits the sensor. If the bike still does not show speed, move the magnet a few cm up and down, and try again.
If the bike still does not work, contact us and we will take a look at the bike.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: