When the bicycle is not in use, it is first and foremost important that the electronics are taken care of. This means that the bicycle is not in contact with moisture components and / or environments for a long time. In short, the bike must be kept clean and dry out of season.
The battery, which is perhaps the most essential component of an electric bike, must be stored in an indoor climate. In addition, the battery must be charged at least once a month. If this is not observed, the battery capacity can drop drastically, and in the worst case, the battery will no longer work. Improper storage of bicycles is not covered by warranty.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: