The rear screen is attached to three screws and has a cable attached to the system board. You start by unscrewing the 3 screws that are easily accessible on the top of the rear fender. Then you have to unscrew the screws on the cover under the stand plate. When the cover has come loose, you will then have the opportunity to disconnect the cable from the motherboard so that the back shield will come loose.
The installation of the new rear screen is then done in the same way. You connect the cable to the motherboard, screw the cover back under the stand plate and then screw in the 3 screws on the top of the rear fender.
Help video to change rear fender:
Replacement of the front screen is done by removing the reflective stickers on the outside of the rim. Then unscrew the screws so that the small covers come loose. You then need an 18mm wrench to loosen the nut on both sides. The rim with tires will then loosen and you will have access to unscrew the screw that is attached to the underside of the front screen, you will need an Allen bracket to loosen on this screw.
The front screen will then come loose and you have the option of mounting the new front fender.
Help video for changing the front screen:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro