How to tighten the brake:
Loosen the screw on the pendulum located at the brake wire.
Then push this further into the wire.
Tighten the screw again.
5 mm unbrako
You can find a video demonstrating the tightening of the brakes on the E2S V2 by clicking on the link below. The brake on the E2S V2 PRO is tightened in the same way.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro