If the child has a height between 125-150 cm, then the E-Wheels E2S JUNIOR will definitely be a good model.
This model has plenty of power to meet the needs of children and young people. This is also our only model that can be blocked at a top speed of only 15 km / h!
The model has a safety function that prevents the scooter from riding if you hit the accelerator. The scooter must be kicked to start running. This is called "Non zero start", and is practical when the child is standing at a pedestrian crossing, for example.
E2S JUNIOR will thus give you a 100% legal scooter for your child, at a reasonable price!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When do you get the product in stock again?
- I am buying a scooter for my child, which model should i choose?
- Which of the scootermodels have an associated app?
- What laws apply for small electric vehicles
- Scooter during the winter
- Choosing top speed
- Tailor the choice of the right scooter to your needs!