The range of your product depends on a number of different factors. To be able to drive as far as possible, it is important to watch which mode you drive in (eco-mode must be used for optimal range) and make sure that you have the correct air pressure in the tires (if the product has pneumatic tires).
The range also depends on the terrain, weight of the driver, speed, temperature, etc.
NB! The range stated on the products is the optimal range.
The test carried out by the manufacturer has been carried out under optimal conditions with a driver at around 60 kg. If you want to be able to run the same range as stated on our website, all these factors must be filled.
If you are still unsure if there is anything wrong with the battery or scooter, please send us an inquiry!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2