Check the top speed in all modes
A scooter that does not reach the ordered top speed can be due to several reasons such as air pressure, weight of the driver, ground and a number of other factors. Also remember that the scooter has several modes and the top speed is reached by using sport mode.
Sports mode is activated by double-pressing the on and off button - it will then glow red in the display.
When you still did not order top speed?
If you do not reach the top speed, send us an inquiry with a video where you do the following:
- Make sure the scooter is fully charged and in sport mode.
- Lift the Christmas tree off the ground (do not stand on the scooter).
- Rotate the front wheel to activate the accelerator so that the engine rotates the wheel.
- Record then what the speed in the display shows. Here, a helping hand can come in handy, but it can also be done alone.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2