If you see a red padlock in the display, this simply means that the scooter is locked. Fortunately, you can easily unlock the scooter again.
To remove the lock, you have to turn the light on the scooter on and off 10+ times. The light on the electric scooter is switched on and off by a single press of the on / off button at the display. Wait a second between each press.
You turn the light on and off until the red padlock symbol is gone. This usually takes at least 10 presses, but do not stop until it is gone.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Digital user manual E2S V2
- tightening folding mechanism E2S V2
- tightening brake - E2S V2
- brakes that are beeping E2S V2
- I cannot place the valve extension on the valve
- My scooter has shorter range than stated on the website, what do I do?
- Error codes - E2S V2
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2
- Changing throttle E2S V2
- changing brake lever E2S V2