Water damage is NOT covered by the warranty. It is therefore essential that you as a consumer dry electrical components after use, and ensure storage in a dry climate. It is recommended to cover the display if the bicycle is not parked under a roof.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: