Wheels: Includes tires, hose, rims, wheel bearings, axle, brake disc, spokes.
Gear system: Involves gear changers, gear cables, gear cassette, gears, chain, chain lock, gear stirrer.
Brakes: Includes brake cables, brake levers, brake pads and brake calipers.
Handlebar: Involves ball bearings.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Long time storage electrical bike
- Display does not show speed
- Squeaking in the shaft system/crank
- Is moisture damage covered by warranty?
- Error code: Error 21
- Gear system and gear switcher is broken as a consequential damage after the dropout brok, is this covered by warranty?
- What to do if the crank arms won`t go off the bike
- The crank armes have loosened, what do I do?
- What is improper use and storage of a bicycle ?
- Wear parts are not covered by warranty, among other, wear parts are: