Here's how to tighten the brake:
- Loosen the screw on the pendulum located at the brake wire.
- Then push this further into the wire.
- Tighten the screw again.
5 mm Allen key
You can find a video demonstrating the tightening of the brakes on the E2S JUNIOR by clicking on the link below:
this helpingvideo demonstrates the tightening on an E2S V2, the procedure on E2S Junior is identical.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Replacing display E2S JUNIOR
- changing battery and motherboard - E2S JUNIOR
- changing to a puncture-free tire
- correction of skewed fork E2S junior
- Changing front fender and rear fender E2S junior
- Changing handlebars E2S junior
- Changing tire and hose E2S Junior
- changing the accelerator pedal - E2S junior
- tightening brake E2S junior
- tightening the folding mechanism E2S Junior