Slack in the handlebars may appear completely arbitrary, but can also be due to driving style or if you tighten the screws rarely while using the scooter regularily. Regardless - it should be corrected immediately to avoid permanent slack (damage).
Below you will find a help video that demonstrates how you can tighten the folding mechanism yourself and correct any slack on the E2S JUNIOR.
The help video below demonstrates tightening of the folding mechanism on the E2S V2. The pre-procedure is identical for E2S JUNIOR.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Replacing display E2S JUNIOR
- changing battery and motherboard - E2S JUNIOR
- changing to a puncture-free tire
- correction of skewed fork E2S junior
- Changing front fender and rear fender E2S junior
- Changing handlebars E2S junior
- Changing tire and hose E2S Junior
- changing the accelerator pedal - E2S junior
- tightening brake E2S junior
- tightening the folding mechanism E2S Junior