To change to a puncture-free tire, remove the old tire and the hose inside the tire. Then put on the puncture-free tire. We recommend having two pieces, one that holds the tire in place so it does not slip out, while another tries to push the other side of the tire into place with two screwdrivers or tire levers.
You can buy puncture-free tires from our online store.
Tips & Tricks:
You should always heat the puncture-free tire in hot water first. This makes the tire softer and more workable. Also use a good deal of soapy water or zalo in the edge, as the tire slides better into place.
You can find a video that shows good tips regarding replacing puncture-free tires by clicking below:
The help video demonstrates a switch on the Xiaomi M365. The procedure for changing tires on the E2S V2 PRO is in this case exactly the same.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro