The display is replaced by removing the plastic cover located above the display. The cover is glued on so here you just have to pull it off or tilt it up with something pointed. The display is fastened with 3 screws, these are then unscrewed. Then disconnect the wires that come into view and replace the old display with the new one.
The video below demonstrates the replacement of the display on the E2S V2. The procedure is identical for the E2S V2 PRO.
Watch help video:
Need help? Contact our service department.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing handlebar - E2S V2 Pro
- Correcting fork and handle - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing brake lever E2S V2 Pro
- Change acceleration pedal E2S V2 Pro
- Digital user manual E2S V2 pro
- Changing tire and hose E2S V2 Pro
- Tightening folding mechanism E2S V2 Pro
- Changing to a puncture free tire - E2S V2 Pro
- Changing battery and motherboard E2S V2 Pro
- Changing front screen and rear screen E2S V2 Pro